Designed for a taller leg - the tall fit boots have extra height to ensure the perfect fit. We have three styles of tall fitting boots for women with longer legs. Out Haltham black leather tall boot, the Dalia tan suede boot and the Dalia black leather boot. All of our tall fitting boots are available in eight different calf sizes.
Tall women often have specific considerations when purchasing boots to ensure comfort, proper fit, and keep up with trends in a way that complement their stature. Here are several points tall women should consider when shopping boots:
- Knee-High: For tall women, some knee-high boots might sit lower than intended. It's essential to check the boot's shaft measurement to ensure it aligns with the desired fit on the leg.
- Even if one is tall, it doesn't necessarily mean they have wide calves. No matter if you have thin, muscular or broader calves, it's important to measure calf circumference and compare it to the boot's specifications to ensure a proper fit. You can find out what it is the perfect fit for you can use our boots fit finder feature!
- Taller women often have larger foot sizes, so it is important that you consider the perfect fit for your feet and the rest of your leg to be comfortable.
- Whilst tall women can rock any heel height, some may feel more comfortable or confident in flats boots or low heels. Personal preference, as well as the occasion, will dictate the choice. But it's essential to remember there's no hard rule about tall women avoiding high heels boots.
- Depending on the proportion of the leg, the ankle area might be a concern. Some boots might be too tight or too loose around the ankle, affecting comfort and appearance.
Remember, while these considerations offer guidance, personal preference and comfort are paramount. Tall women should embrace their height and choose boots that they love and feel confident wearing.