Women’s Metallic Ankle Boots
Shine bright this season when you choose a pair of dazzling metallic leather ankle boots from our Autumn/Winter 19 collection. Embrace casual with Parsonage, our first hi-top trainer, in classic silver or blue – perfect to add a bit of sparkle to an everyday outfit. Or go glam for evening when you choose Miller in silver or Renata in plum metallic leather.
Designed in Somerset and made from the finest leather and suede by skilled bootmakers in Europe, our collection of women’s metallic ankle boots is guaranteed to turn heads for all the right reasons.
But, of course it’s not just about style. At DuoBoots we’re all about ensuring our boots fit beautifully. That’s why we offer a choice of either standard or wide foot widths in many of our ankle boot styles.
Search by size
Make sure your gorgeous new boots fit you perfectly. From the options below, select your shoe size followed by your calf width for boots (include the cm above and below to see everything that is likely to fit you), or shoe width for ankle boots.
Sorry, this collection is currently out of stock.
How to measure your calf...
For boots to look their best they need to fit you beautifully. That's why we offer a choice of calf sizes so you can find your personal fit.
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your calf.
- Measure both calves to the nearest 1cm (use the wider measurement when placing your order).
Send us your address and we'll send you a tape measure in the post.
For ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting.
For a more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide page
We’re passionate about finding the perfect pair for you; so we’re on hand to help with measuring, fitting and styling.
Copyright © 2019 DuoBoots. All rights reserved