Kilver Court: Visitor’s Guide
With our upcoming warehouse sale at Kilver Court in mind, we have compiled our top tips using insider knowledge to ensure you get the most out of your visit.
Kilver Court is a one of a kind destination for those seeking a carefully curated shopping experience. With picturesque Somerset scenery, character boasting buildings and of course, beautiful clothing, shoes and interiors from designer brands. The outlet was created with regeneration and recycling in mind, selling what may otherwise go to waste and bringing business and jobs to a town which had a failing high-street looming over it. If you’re asking us, this makes us feel much better about spending our money there!
Open for nearly 10 years, the village hosts over 50 different designer brands (with plans to develop), 2 places for you to refuel with lunch or an afternoon tea and most surprising yet welcomed, a 3.5-acre garden which is landscaped to perfection.
Now we are sure you are intrigued to visit! Here’s our guide to help you get the most out of your trip:
- Try to come with ideas in mind. These may be specific, such as lusting for a new pair of boots for those weekends spent socialising. Or the ideas may be broader, such as needing a birthday present for a loved one and wanting to see what catches your eye. Either way, having some sort of direction is always helpful.
- An early start is better, where you can take advantage of the free parking! Start with a coffee in the Harlequin café, the perfect way to give you energy for the day ahead.
- Start your browsing and shopping at the DuoBoots warehouse sale. This is the best way to ensure you get your pick of the styles on offer and avoid any lunch-time rush. Our sale highlights include: narrow, standard and wide fitting calf boots for £50, ankle boots for £35, shoes for £25 and sandals for £15.
- Once you have exhausted the up to 80% off sale, now is the time to explore the rest of the village at your own pace. We recommend starting at The Emporium, which houses an eclectic mix of over 20 discounted designer labels, with exciting treasures everywhere you look.
- Move onto the other stores which interest you. Favourites of ours include Toast for beautiful womenswear, Baujken and Whistles for irresistible high street options and Garden Trading for responsibly sourced homewares.
- If the weather permits, we suggest staying that little while longer to explore the beautiful gardens. Sure to inspire and relax you, taking a stroll around the ground is the perfect way to unwind after a busy day’s shopping and stretch your legs before your journey home.
We understand your concerns about Covid-19 and would like to reassure you that Kilver Court and DuoBoots are working in partnership to limit the risk of infection. We will be taking extra precautions over the sale weekend and on arrival at the warehouse sale you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided. If you are allergic to hand sanitiser, you will be asked to wash your hands thoroughly in the nearest cloakroom (don’t worry we will save your space in the queue) and surfaces in the sale room will be sanitised every hour. We will also be restricting the number of people in the sale room at any time.
We look forward to seeing you at Kilver Court.
Be sure to tag us in your images of your new boots with #myduoboots...we always love to see and share some styling inspiration!
Shop Ankle Boots Shop Boots